This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 0.9.12.
To fetch a newer snapshot release, please refer to the Snapshot page.
New Features / Changes
- Improved support for id tech 4 materials and better lighting preview (also includes support for cube map rendering).
- Speaker radii can be drag-resized.
- Lights and speakers can have their origins fixed when drag-resizing them.
- func_emitters and other "editor_rotatables" can have their angle arrow rotated in all room directions.
- "Show Material Definition" available in the Media Browser context menu.
- Sound Shaders are listed under their mod folders now.
- A Script Input window is now available in the groupdialog, to allow for ad-hoc scripting (includes Python syntax highlighting). For more information on DarkRadiant scripting, please refer to the corresponding wiki article.
- Shaders and Models counts are shwon in the map info dialog now.
- Fixed Entity Inspector not updating the spawnargs after undo operations.
- Fixed "inherit" keyword on model defs not allowing to override "mesh" keyword
- Fixed a bug with entity names occuring more than once after undo operations
- Sound Chooser, Entity Chooser Skin Chooser and Open Map dialogues were too large on multi monitor setups
- Fixed Patch Inspector Coordinates changes not counting as map modification
- Entity Inspector entry fields could obscure the Group Dialog's tabs - fixed.
- Entity Inspector: snd_* fields utilitize the 'Choose Sound' UI
- Models list: Folders are sorted on top
- Bevels are created "upright" from now on
Coding / Internal Design
- All custom STL-like containers were removed and replaced with their standards-compliant counterparts.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.