This is a list of changes and bugfixes since DarkRadiant 0.9.0. Code refactors are excluded as they probably aren't visible to the user.
- Append patch columns / rows
- "Add/Move Player Start here" option added to orthoview context menu.
- Trigger texture is now automatically applied to new trigger_* entities (as specified by the "editor_material" spawnarg.
- Sound "Preview" available in SoundChooser GUI - can be used to play the sounds associated to a soundshader (OGG and WAV are supported).
- Added "Select Children" command which sets the selection to the child objects of currently selected group entities like func_static (deselecting the parent).
- The origin of func_* entities can be manipulated independently of the entity's children when in vertex mode.
- Fixed child brushes of func_* entities not being transformed after a drag resize operation.
- DarkRadiant no longer crashes when no Doom 3 assets are available on the system.
- editor_mins/editor_maxs keys were not inherited correctly - fixed.
- Background Image: Using offset in combination with zoom was broken - fixed.
- Grid value text were partially cut off at the top.
- Fixed insert/delete patch columns/rows command.
- Fixed a bug causing models (even hidden ones) to block MMB mouse clicks when in front of faces/patches
- Some editor_* spawnargs have not been inherited correctly - fixed.
- Switching back from component to primitive selection mode de-selects the components now.
- Renaming of func_* entities could make their geometry disappear - the "model" key is now adapted automatically to prevent this.
- Flush & Reload Shaders command did not fully flush the texture memory.
- func_* entities are affected by "Apply Shader" operations now (Media Browser).
- Patch count is displayed in the status bar (was missing before).
- Standard filter options have been expanded (clip textures, shadow textures, etc.)
- Snap To Grid command added to menu and toolbar.
- The status bar is reflecting the contents of the ShaderClipboard now instead of the TextureBrowser selection.
- Add Entity / Add Light / Add Speaker context menu item sensitivity is depending on the current selection now to prevent double-creation of entities.
- Renamed Edit > "Parent" menu to "Reparent Primitives". The command gives more user feedback now if the selection doesn't meet the requirements.
- Newly created keys are now highlighted in the EntityInspector.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.