This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 0.9.9.
To fetch a newer snapshot release, please refer to the Snapshot page.
New Features / Changes
- Subdivisions can be set on multiple selected patches simultaneously.
- Prefab Preview / Prefab Text Information
- Added help option to Entity Inspector to provide some on-line help.
- Added "Revert Part to Worldspawn" command to allow for reparenting a single selected primitive to worldspawn.
- Fixed the window freeze issue when holding down a modifier on lower resolution monitors.
- Fixed a crash when deleting an entity in a fresh map without creating brushes first.
- Fixed inability to edit worldspawn keyvalues.
- The DEF file parser can handle multi-line quotes now.
- "targetN" spawnarg were missing the entry box.
- In Floating layout, only the first orthoview was switchable by Ctrl-Tab.
- Manual entity classname changes were not considered by the code until map reload.
- Fixed unpredictable behaviour when adding items with no active layer.
- Fixed entities not being assigned to the first visible layer on creation.
- Objectives Editor: completion target and failure target spawnargs were not saved.
- Fixed GameManager asking for fs_game at each startup (this was fixed with 0.9.9.1 actually).
- Fixed disappearing Filters Menu when switching between EntitySelector and ModelSelector.
- The first line in the EntityList shows the map name now.
- Autosave files are saved with underscores now to sort them after the actual map files.
- Added smarter string seeking for Models and Textures treeview.
- Models are unloaded after closure of ModelSelector dialog now instead of unloading them at each selection change.
Coding / Internal Design
- Statusbar handling code refactored.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.