This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 0.9.10.
To fetch a newer snapshot release, please refer to the Snapshot page.
New Features / Changes
- A newly written command system - DarkRadiant has its own command console now, making it possible to fire operations by typing and to create new command aliases and "binds".
- Python scripting support
- fs_game and fs_game_base can be passed by command line arguments:
e.g. darkradiant.exe fs_game=outpost fs_game_base=darkmod
- Redesigned Mainframe Layout Handling - window layouts can be switched on the fly. Introduced new layout "Embedded" (a hybrid of Splitpane and Floating).
- Copy, Cut and Paste properties in the Entity Inspector.
- Objectives Editor: difficulty level display was inconsistent.
- Spawnarg description was not show if editor_var not before setKeyValue.
- Fixed a crash after Game preference setting during startup.
- The Filter dropdown in the prefab import dialog was selecting many and random filters.
- Prefab filename was dragged after click - this is fixed now.
Coding / Internal Design
- Python Interface for many subsystems, but not complete yet (expect this to improve over the next few versions).
- Command dispatch is handled almost entirely by the command system now, instead of the Eventmanager.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.