This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 0.9.1. Code refactors are excluded as they probably aren't visible to the user.
To fetch a snapshot release, please refer to the Snapshot page.
- Added Control Point Editing of CurveNURBS and CurveCatmullRom.
- Added proper support of MapExpressions like addnormals(), smoothnormals(), makeIntensity() and such.
- Added "Seek in MediaBrowser" context menu item to TextureBrowser allowing to focus on the clicked texture in the MediaBrowser.
- Internal Doom3 images like _white, _black, etc. are recognised and supported now.
- "Monsterclip" brushes can be created via right-click in the OrthoView or selecting the according option in the ModelSelector.
- Entity List is now grouped by "mod" folders, "base/" and "darkmod/".
- Fixed: Copy & Paste Shader sometimes doesn't recognise the source type.
- EntityInspector: Fixed BooleanPropertyEditor (was broken).
- Fixed a bug when undoing entity key/value changes (causing assertions like "Cannot detach name").
- Fixed incorrect handling of func_* entities by "Select Touching", "Select Complete Tall" etc., which caused some weirdness when inverting the selection afterwards.
- Fixed a crash of the ModelSelector after 500+ model views due to a bug in the model loading code.
- Clipboard texture display in status bar wasn't updated upon media tab selection.
- Cannot cycle back to parent after resizing func_* child brushes.
- Skin file parser stopped working on the first parsing error in the skin files. Additional error output is written to the console on parse errors.
- Fixed filter widget in TextureBrowser showing up even when the corresponding preference setting was set to disabled.
- EntityInspector: Fixed issue with key string reset when hitting TAB.
- ShaderSelector: Fixed stretching of unsquare textures in preview.
- Rearranged some icons in the toolbars
- Tree view elements in create entity selector are sorted now
- Reduced minimum camera movement speed in the preferences to 1.
- Shadernames in TextureBrowser can now be ellipsized when their length is larger than the value in the preference settings.
- Map loading has been optimised a bit - only every n-th entity/primitive is triggering a GUI update, which roughly doubles the load speed.
- Refactored VFS traversal code, performance increased.
- Refactored map loading code.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.