This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 0.9.2. Code refactors are excluded as they probably aren't visible to the user.
To fetch a snapshot release, please refer to the Snapshot page.
- Camera movement speed can now be changed via hotkeys (Numpad +/-).
- Behind the scenes: The modulesystem has been completely redesigned and simplified. The user shouldn't be affected by this change, although it will be beneficial in the future.
- Fixed error caused by unknown entityclasses during map load.
- Attempting to change model spawnarg referencing non-existent models caused an assertion failure, this is fixed.
- Fixed Select Complete Tall and Select Inside not selecting some entities.
- Fixed Select Complete Tall and Select Inside selecting hidden elements.
- Move Player Start command can now be undone.
- Changes to Patch Tesselation settings can now be undone.
- Prefab Loading was broken due to incorrect parsing of version info.
- Default camera start on non-DarkRadiant maps is now at eye-height instead at the origin of the info_player_start entity.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.