This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 0.9.4. Code refactors are excluded as they probably aren't visible to the user.
To fetch a snapshot release, please refer to the Snapshot page.
- Context menu option in MediaBrowser: "Copy Shadername to Clipboard"
- Added option to display the speaker radius according to the selected sound shader.
- Added decal placement tool, which facilitates the creation of patches coplanar to the selected faces.
- ModelPreview can handle the display of MD5 meshes (plus skins).
- Filter choices are restored after relaunch.
- Added connector plugin to allow communication with D3/TDM. DarkRadiant can send dmap commands to the running game engine and display the compiler output in DarkRadiant's console.
- Skins can be reloaded during runtime ("File" > "Reload Skins").
- ModelPreview provides an option for changing the filter settings now.
- Added new option "Save Copy As...".
- Fixed some editor variables not showing up.
- Fixed crash on shutdown after Stim/Response Editor was used.
- Fixed SoundShader Preview not playing the sounds sometimes.
- Fixed "Add Model" context menu item being active when objects are seleced in the map, is now disabled when this is the case.
- Fixed "Save" causing filters to lose effect.
- Fixed model not being updated after changing the "model" spawnarg for predefined (def-based) entities.
- Fixed active grid size not being reflected in Grid menu after start.
- Fixed func_* origins not being draggable when it's out of child bounds.
- Fixed (wrong) origin vertex showing up for models in vertex editing mode.
- Fixed "Save" causing a brief visible teleportation of func_* child primitives.
- Module loading progress is shown in Splash Screen now.
- Clipper now applies the most used shader/scale of the clipped brush to the newly created faces.
- Clipper's control points are now rendered in 3D view as well.
- Default Grid Size setting is available in the Preferences Dialog again.
- ModelPreview and Entity Chooser lists are now sorted by default.
- Model/Particle buttons for model_extinguished, model_lit (TDM-specific).
- Saving is always possible now, regardless of the map's "changed" status.
- Added a filter for path* entities.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.