This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 0.10.0.
New Features / Changes
- It's now possible to write plug-ins for the EntityInspector, which makes custom Property Editors possible. As first implementation there is a DarkMod-specific "Editing" plug-in included in this release, which offers a convenient dialog to select Head entities for Darkmod AI.
- Duplicated elements are now moved/nudged to the side after cloning (this is an option).
- "Reload Defs" command.
- Texture tool: Allow movement of brush faces by vertex.
- Cam positions were reset to origin upon View mode change.
- Symmetrical resize allowed for lights with negative dimensions.
- Crash when changing layout mode while in mouselook mode.
- Crash upon resizing splitpane mode dividers.
- Surface Inspector options were disabled if patch/brush was already selected when using Inspector shortcut.
- VFS Search Path contained duplicate base path (Windows).
- Crash when loading a map after changing fs_game path.
- Light Entities were not working correctly in render mode.
- LayerControlDialog reappeared even if closed at shutdown.
- "Select Entities only” setting prevented “Duplicate” function from executing.
- Darkmod: Objectives editor won't edit atdm:target_addobjectives.
- Filenames without extension crashed the application.
- Crash when closing the SkinChooser UI by clicking on the window's X.
- Changing a property with ColourPropertyEditor didn't mark the map as "unsaved". Same with deleting entity properties.
- Drag-resizing brushes to zero size crashed application.
- Selected property values didn't update when changed by edit tool except by explicit re-click.
- Changing classname of brush based entity was losing brush.
- There was a snd_.* present in the "Add Property" dialog.
- Layer dialog has a scrollbar now to allow for more layers.
- Angle UI was too tall, it resized entity inspector divider.
- Couldn't 'hide/close' splitpane views with divider bar anymore.
Coding / Internal Design
- A number of gcc 4.4 compiler warnings fixed.
- Win32/Win64 GTK+ binaries upgraded to 2.16.2.
- Boost libraries upgraded to 1.40 (Windows).
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.