This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 1.1.0.
New Features / Changes
- New Plugin offering a WYSIWYG Readable Editor for The Dark Mod.
- New "Reload Selected Models" command
- New "Merge Entities" command
- Fixed negative zeros being written to the map file.
- Fixed: Selecting brushes/entities on linux selects behind first brush/entity.
- Fixed: Target Connection lines stay behind after deleting entities
- Fixed: Invert Selection includes worldspawn
- Fixed: Drag-selecting a func_static can fail
- Fixed: Crash when moving entire map (in Octree implementation)
- Fixed: DarkRadiant cannot parse old brushDef maps.
- Fixed: Crash when undoing create entity from brush "atdm:mover_door_sliding"
- Changed default keyboard shortcut for "Far Clip Plane In/Out"
- Available scripts are now listed in the main menu
Coding / Internal Design
- BrushTokenIm-/Exporter is now located in the mapdoom3 module
- Fixed: ModelFileFunctor is using hardcoded model file extensions.
- Added basic parsing and rendering support for Doom 3 GUIs
- Win32 GTKGLExt modules are now dynamically linked
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker and on SVN.