This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 1.3.2.
New Features / Changes
- Separate selection mode to pick a specific item part of a func_static.
- EntityInspector chooser plugin for selecting vocal set (TDM-specific).
- Entity spawnargs are treated case-insensitively now, as the D3 engine does.
- Save and recall selection sets.
- Added support for nicer menu titles for Python script commands.
- Included rich_is_bored's ASE exporter.
- Added support for transparent speaker volumes.
- Fixed: Thicken patches function produces distorted result for bevels.
- Fixed: DR 1.3.1: Any items dragged snap back to original location when right-clicking.
- Fixed: Undoing revert to worldspawn causes brushes to grow brighter.
- Fixed: blend blend images not displaying.
- Fixed: Rare crash when drag-creating brushes.
- Fixed: Crash in PatchInspector after removing Patch control vertices.
- Fixed: Crashes in debug builds when transposing patches or selecting degenerate ones.
- Fixed: Snow patch and Moonbeam texture appear as see-through.
- Fixed: View doesn't update when manipulating patch control vertices in PatchInspector.
- EClassTree was too wide in multi-monitor setup.
- Added notification dialog on failure to load a map.
- Add Property Dialog now supports full-text type-ahead search.
- Jump to selected sound (if any) upon clicking Choose Sound in Entity Inspector.
Coding / Internal Design
- Update Win32 libxml2 libraries to 2.7.7.
- Fixed a couple of gcc warnings.
- OrthoContextMenu is now exposed to plugins and modules.
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker.