This is a list of changes and bugfixes since the release of DarkRadiant 1.5.0.
New Features / Changes
- Quake 4 Map Support
- New grid rendering code contributed by radon.
- Faster rendering in 3D views.
- Fixed Desktop Composition Disabling code (got broken in x64 builds)
- Fixed the problem with models showing up as "Shader not Found" on a seemingly random basis.
- Fixed the single-pixel lines showing between brushes/patch connections
- Fixed a problem with mirroring func_statics - the child primitives won't be translated across the map and stay where they belong now.
- Fixed ModelPreview problems on Eyefinity systems.
- Fixed crash when importing Readables with more than 9 pages.
- Fixed: Objectives Editor doesn't retain difficulty 2 mission success logic
Coding / Internal Design
A detailed development changelog can be found on the bugtracker.